You might like
You are in:
- Wonky Asparagus with Halloumi and Cous…
Back Wonky Asparagus with Halloumi and Cous…
Wonky Asparagus with Halloumi and Cous Cous
A quick and easy way to serve our Wonky Asparagus. Our wonky range is subject to availability and regional crops, so just use our standard asparagus if you can't find the wonky ones.
- 1 pack asparagus, use Wonky Asparagus if available
- 1 pack halloumi
- 500g cous cous
- 1 handful peppers, chopped
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Pour the cous cous into a bowl, add boiling water until all the cous cous is covered. Mix in your seasoning of cumin and paprika and cover the bowl with a plate.
- Slice the halloumi (about 1cm thick) and spray-lite your frying pan or griddle.
- Pan-fry the asparagus, turning it every few seconds.
- After around a minute, add the halloumi slices and fry for a minute on each side until golden brown.
- Add a little more hot water to the cous cous if it's still a little dry.
- Fry off your mixed peppers, then add them to the cous cous. Serve, and put the halloumi and asparagus on top.