You might like
You are in:
- White Chocolate Cheesecake
Back White Chocolate Cheesecake
White Chocolate Cheesecake
This white chocolate cheesecake is perfect and the addition of Philadelphia gives it a creamy and luxurious taste.
- 300g chocolate digestive biscuits
- 60g butter
- 720g Philadelphia
- 100g icing sugar
- 500g white chocolate
- 100g dark chocolate
- 1 Handful raspberries
- 1 Handful pomegranate
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Other time: Chill Time: 2 hours
- Mix biscuit crumb with melted butter and press hard into a 23cm spring form tin lined with parchment paper using back of a wooden spoon. Chill in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Mix Philadelphia and icing sugar together in a bowl gently.
- Melt chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, (making sure bottom of bowl doesn’t touch the water).
- Add Philadelphia mixture to bowl of chocolate one large dollop at a time, mixing vigorously until mixture looks uniform, smooth and silky. At this point tip remaining Philadelphia mixture into chocolate mixture and mix until completely incorporated.
- Tip mixture over biscuit base, smoothing off with back of a spoon. Pop cheesecake in fridge for 20 minutes.
- To decorate use a swivel peeler to peal the dark chocolate into curls. Remove cheesecake from tin, carefully peel away the parchment and top with the chocolate curls and seasonal fruit.
These recipes have been kindly provided by Philadelphia.