You might like
You are in:
- Warm and Fuzzy Mulled Apple Juice
Back Warm and Fuzzy Mulled Apple Juice
Warm and Fuzzy Mulled Apple Juice
Invite friends and family over for sugar and spice and all things nice this Christmas. Try this quick, easy recipe to warm everyone up at your gatherings and get-togethers.
- 1 l apple juice
- 1 cinnamon stick, to garnish
- 1 mulled spice kit
- 50g sugar
- 8 bulbs star anise, to garnish
- 1 whole apple, sliced
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Heat the apple juice and mulled spice kit in a pan for around 15 mins until the flavours have infused. Add sugar to sweeten to the desired taste.
- Cut the apple into thin slices and bake in the oven until crisp.
- Pour the mulled apple juice into each glass, serve with a cinnamon stick, star anise and an apple slice.