You might like
You are in:
- Vegan Linguine with Olives and Tomatoes
Back Vegan Linguine with Olives and Tomatoes
Vegan Linguine with Olives and Tomatoes
Try this tasty vegan pasta dish with olives and tomatoes.
- 150g Linguine, or spaghetti
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 can Tinned Tomatoes
- 50g Black Olives, pitted
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 handful Fresh Basil
Total time required
- Cooking time:
- In a large pan, cover the pasta with a tin of tomatoes.
- Refill the tin halfway with water and add to the pan. Bring it to the boil and simmer.
- Keep stirring whilst the pasta softens.
- Chop the tomatoes, halve the olives and add to the pan with sugar and olive oil. Stir well, cover with the lid and cook on a medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Chop the basil. Stir in the basil and black pepper to serve.