You might like
You are in:
- Tomato and Courgette Frittata
Back Tomato and Courgette Frittata
Tomato and Courgette Frittata
This fresh-tasting frittata is just the thing for picnics or packed lunches.
Makes 8 slices
- 2 courgettes, grated
- 8 eggs
- 50g cheddar cheese
- 1 handful basil leaves, chopped
- 300g mixed variety tomatoes
- 1 tsp olive oil
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Add olive oil to a large frying pan and fry the grated courgette for 2 minutes.
- Mix the eggs, cheese and chopped basil in a bowl. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the frying pan and mix to combine.
- Allow the egg to cook over a gentle heat for 3 minutes.
- Slice the tomatoes into rounds and arrange on top of the egg mix.
- Preheat the grill to medium and place the frittata under the grill for 5 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Slice and serve with rocket leaves.