You might like
You are in:
- Three-Green Stir Fry with Sesame Fish
Back Three-Green Stir Fry with Sesame Fish
Three-Green Stir Fry with Sesame Fish
This stir fry recipe is delicious and healthy. Boost your metabolism with broad beans and leafy greens like broccoli, packed with fibre and vitamin B and use any white fish you like.
- 200g Tenderstem broccoli
- 150g fine green beans
- 100g shelled broad beans
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 4 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp crushed chillies
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 600g haddock fillets, serve as 150g portions
- 2 cm ginger, peeled and cut into strips
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Boil the Tenderstem and green beans for 1 minute. Add the broad beans and continue to cook for 1 minute. Drain and rinse in cold water. Set aside.
- Dry fry the sesame seeds, shaking the pan, for 5 minutes. To make the sauce, mix together the tahini, soy sauce, sugar, rice vinegar and crushed chillies. Add half the toasted sesame seeds and stir well. If the sauce is too thick, add 1 tsp water. Set aside.
- Heat half the sesame oil in a pan. Season the fish and sprinkle with the remaining sesame seeds. When the pan is smoking hot, sear the fish for 3 minutes on one side then turn and sear until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Pour the remaining oil in the pan you used to cook the Tenderstem, return the vegetables and stir until warmed through, adding the ginger.
- Serve the fish on the vegetables with the sauce poured over.