You might like
You are in:
- Teriyaki Salmon Skewers
Back Teriyaki Salmon Skewers
Teriyaki Salmon Skewers
Teriyaki is a sweet Japanese glaze that's great on grilled fish or chicken.
- 500g salmon fillets, skinned, cubed
- 3 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 lime, juice and finely grated zest
- 150g chestnut mushrooms, halved
- 6 salad onions, cut into 5cm lengths
- 150g radishes
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Other time: 60 mins marinating
Mix the teriyaki sauce, sesame oil and lime in a bowl, add the salmon, toss well, cover and leave in the fridge for 1 hour to marinate.
- Toss the mushrooms, salad onions and radishes into the marinade.
- Thread salmon, mushrooms, salad onions and radishes onto 8 skewers.
- Barbecue for 10 minutes, turning halfway.