You might like
You are in:
- Tasty Ham Canapés
Back Tasty Ham Canapés
Tasty Ham Canapés
Make an array of mouthwatering nibbles for a festive get-together.
- 1 Princes Cured Ham
- 12 slices Rustic-style Bread
- 2 tsp Butter
- 4 tsp Dijon Mustard, or English, for spreading
- 3 Spring Onions, finely chopped
- 3 Tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 handful Parsley
- 1 handful Chives
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Chop the Princes Cured Ham into tiny cubes, about 1cm square.
- Toast the slices of bread. Spread all of them with butter, then spread half of them with a little Dijon or English mustard. Top these with half the ham, the spring onions and celery. Cut the toasts into bite-sized pieces and garnish with parsley.
- Top the remaining slices of toast with chopped tomato and the rest of the ham. Cut into bite-sized pieces. Season with black pepper and sprinkle with chives.
- Add freshly ground black pepper and serve the canapés.
This recipe has been kindly provided by Princes.