You might like
You are in:
Tabbouleh is a deliciously herby and refreshing vegetarian dish from the Middle East. Try this easy recipe as a side dish with falafel or grilled halloumi.
- 100g flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 20g mint, finely chopped
- 100g bulgur wheat, cooked
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tomato, fresh, deseeded and chopped
- 4 leaves lettuce
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
If you don't have any bulgur wheat, you could use cous cous instead.
- Finely chop 100g flat leaf parsley and 20g mint. Place in a bowl along with 1 deseeded and diced tomato.
- Stir in 100g cooked bulgur wheat or couscous. Squeeze over the juice of 1 lemon and drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and divide between 4 Baby Gem lettuce leaves to serve.