You might like
You are in:
- Strawberry Ice Cream Lollies
Back Strawberry Ice Cream Lollies
Strawberry Ice Cream Lollies
Entertain the kids, making this fun ice lolly, packed with strawberries.
- 400g strawberries
- 1 The Best Madagascan Vanilla Ice Cream
- 300g white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 handful pistachios, chopped
- 1 handful sherbert lemons, crushed
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Puree 320g of the strawberries, then add the ice cream and blend to combine.
- Fold in the remaining strawberries. Pour into ice lolly moulds and insert sticks. Freeze for several hours until solid.
- Melt the white chocolate chips and coconut oil together, by suspending in a glass bowl, over a pan of boiling water.
- Line a tray with parchment and set aside. Remove the frozen strawberry ice cream pops from their moulds and quickly dip each one in white chocolate and place onto the prepared sheet. Sprinkle with the chopped pistachios and sherbert lemons. Place in the freezer to set for a few minutes, then enjoy.