You might like
You are in:
- Strawberry and Banana Muffins
Back Strawberry and Banana Muffins
Strawberry and Banana Muffins
These scrumptious Strawberry and Banana Muffins are a delicious treat to enjoy at home.
- 325g plain flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 175g caster sugar
- 250g natural yogurt
- 100g butter, unsalted
- 2 eggs
- 1 large banana
- 150g strawberries, green tops removed, and sliced
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Other time: Per Portion: kcal 259 Fat (g) 8.8 Saturates (g) 5.1 Carbohydrate (g) 38.0 Sugars (g) 19.6 Fibre (g) 1.5 Protein (g) 6.1 Salt (g) 0.20
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC/375ºF/Gas 5.
- Sieve together the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate and a pinch of salt into a large bowl.
- In another bowl mix together the sugar, yogurt, melted butter and beaten eggs.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix gently. Half way through mixing add the banana and strawberries – do not over mix.
- Divide the mixture between 12 paper cases in a muffin tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden.
- Leave to cool on a rack.