You might like
You are in:
- Spinach and Feta Rolls
Back Spinach and Feta Rolls
Spinach and Feta Rolls
Little vegetarian rolls filled with spinach, garlic and feta. Perfect for any party.
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
- 100g Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 250g Spinach
- 3 Puff Pastry Sheets
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Milk
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Preheat your oven to 200 C.
- Fry your garlic in the oil for 2 minutes, then stir in the spinach. Season with salt.
- Transfer all contents to a bowl and mix in the crumbled feta.
- Spread out one sheet of the puff pastry and cut in half length-ways. You may need to roll out the pastry to ensure there is enough width to fold it twice length-ways,
- Spread 1/6 of the filling down the centre of the pastry length-ways. Mix the egg and milk together then roll one of the sides of pastry over and brush the other side with the mix.
- Roll over again to seal.
- Brush the top of the roll with the egg and milk mix then cut into 6 rolls. Repeat with the rest of the pastry.
- Place the rolls onto a greased baking tray and bake in your preheated oven for up to 25 minutes until golden brown.