You might like
You are in:
Fancy Brunch? Share this ever popular dish with friends and family - flavour the simple tomato sauce with whatever takes your fancy whether it's curry powder, pesto or fresh herbs.
- 4 Extra Large Free Range Eggs
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Red Onions (chopped)
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 small bunch Coriander
- 2 cans Tinned Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Caster Sugar
- 1 Red Chilli (deseeded)
- 4 113366011
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Heat the oil in a frying pan that has a lid, then soften the onions, chilli, garlic and coriander stalks for 5 mins until soft.
- Stir in the tomatoes and sugar, then bubble for 8-10 mins until thick.
- Using the back of a large spoon, make 4 dips in the sauce, then crack an egg into each one. Put a lid on the pan and cook over a low heat for 6-8 mins, until the eggs are done to your liking.
- Scatter with the coriander leaves and serve with crusty bread.
- Tip: Can be frozen for 1 month.