You might like
You are in:
- Scallops in Coconut and Chilli Broth
Back Scallops in Coconut and Chilli Broth
Scallops in Coconut and Chilli Broth
A light and fragrantly spicy dish with Thai flavours, perfect as a starter.
- 400ml coconut milk
- 400ml fish stock
- 1 tsp Thai curry paste
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 lime, finely grated zest only
- 15g butter
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 24 scallops
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- To make the broth, place the coconut milk, stock, Thai curry paste, chilli and lime zest in a pan and heat gently.
- Heat the butter and oil in a pan and fry the scallops for 2 minutes per side until golden.
- To serve, put 3 scallops per person into a bowl and spoon over a little broth.