You might like
You are in:
- Sautéed Leeks with Petits Pois and…
Back Sautéed Leeks with Petits Pois and…
Sautéed Leeks with Petits Pois and Orange
Adding orange to sautéed leeks and petits pois makes for a delicious side dish.
- 800g leeks, trimmed
- 25g butter
- 150g petit pois
- 1 orange, juice and zest only
- 1 tbsp honey
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Slice the leeks diagonally into chunks. Heat the butter in a large pan and add the leeks. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Put the petit pois in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Leave for 2 minutes, then drain.
- Add the petit pois, orange juice and honey to the leeks. Stir and cook for a further 5 minutes over a medium-high heat.
- Spoon into a warmed serving dish and sprinkle with orange zest.