You might like
You are in:
- Sautéed Leeks with Petits Pois and Orange
Back Sautéed Leeks with Petits Pois and Orange
Sautéed Leeks with Petits Pois and Orange
Adding orange to sautéed leeks and petits pois makes for a delicious side dish.
- 800g leeks, trimmed
- 25g butter
- 150g petit pois
- 1 orange, juice and zest only
- 1 tbsp honey
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Slice the leeks diagonally into chunks. Heat the butter in a large pan and add the leeks. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Put the petit pois in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Leave for 2 minutes, then drain.
- Add the petit pois, orange juice and honey to the leeks. Stir and cook for a further 5 minutes over a medium-high heat.
- Spoon into a warmed serving dish and sprinkle with orange zest.