You might like
You are in:
- Roasted Vegetable and Mozzarella Toastie
Back Roasted Vegetable and Mozzarella Toastie
Roasted Vegetable and Mozzarella Toastie
Golden cheese and succulent vegetables this quick and easy toasted sandwich is a delicious gluten-free snack or light meal.
- 1 slice Genius bread
- 1 small courgette
- ½ red pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ ball mozzarella
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Slice the courgette and red pepper, about 1/4 of an inch thick.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Toss the vegetables with olive oil and spread out on the baking sheet and season with salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Roast for 10-15 minutes.
- Once the vegetables have been roasted, pre-heat the grill to a medium heat.
- Toast the bread and top with vegetables and mozzarella cheese.
- Place the sandwiches under the grill and cook until cheese is melted and golden.
- Serve immediately.
Genius Gluten Free