You might like
You are in:
- Rice Crackles Ice Cream Sandwich
Back Rice Crackles Ice Cream Sandwich
Rice Crackles Ice Cream Sandwich
Keep the kids busy with this fun and easy to make ice cream sandwich.
- 150g white chocolate
- 135g rice crackles
- 8 scoops strawberry and cream ice cream
- 1 strawberry sauce
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Other time: Leave in fridge to set for 1-2 hours
- Break the chocolate into pieces and melt in a large bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Once the chocolate has melted, pour in the Rice Crackles folding them into the chocolate until they are covered and the mixture is combined.
- Pour the mixture into circular cookie cutters, in a thin layer and put in the fridge to set; this will take 1-2 hours.
- When the mixture has set, pop it out of the cutter and place it onto a plate, place a scoop of ice cream on top and drizzle with strawberry sauce.
- Place a second rice crackle on top of the ice cream and garnish with a quartered strawberry.