You might like
You are in:
- Quick Beef Biryani
Back Quick Beef Biryani
Quick Beef Biryani
Spice up your midweek meals with our quick biriyani using strips of thin cut beef steaks, curry paste, rice, peas, onions and garlic.
- 380g Morrisons British Beef sizzle steaks, cut into strips
- 2 tsp oil
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tbsps curry paste
- 850ml beef stock, follow instructions on pack
- 200g frozen peas
- 1 large handful coriander, freshly chopped
- 1 large handful parsley, freshly chopped
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Heat the oil in a large heatproof casserole dish with a lid and cook the onions on a low heat for 5-10 minutes until soft and slightly coloured.
- Turn up the heat and add the garlic, curry paste, beef, rice, stock and seasoning, if required. Bring the mixture to boiling point, turn down the heat, cover and simmer on low for 15-20 minutes.
- During the last 2 minutes add the peas and stir gently, cover and continue to cook until the rice is cooked.
- Remove from the heat, garnish with the herbs. Serve immediately with a selection of Indian relishes, raita and a side salad.