You might like
You are in:
- Pork Fillet with a Parmesan Crust
Back Pork Fillet with a Parmesan Crust
Pork Fillet with a Parmesan Crust
Enjoy this delicious main course with the family.
- 2 pork fillets, 500g, tenderloin
- 200g sourdough bread
- 50g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 tbsp thyme leaves
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Preheat the oven to 180C fan/200C/gas 6.
- Trim any excess fat and silver skin from the pork fillets.
- Place the sourdough into a food processor. Blitz to fine breadcrumbs.
- Add the Parmesan cheese, thyme leaves and salt and pepper, blitz to combine. Tip into a large shallow dish.
- Place the pork fillets onto a large baking tray lined with baking parchment.
- Brush the Dijon mustard generously over the fillets.
- Roll the pork fillets in the breadcrumb mix, ensuring each fillet is well coated.
- Place back onto the lined baking tray and bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, ensuring the fillets are cooked through.
- Serve with fine beans and baby new potatoes.