You might like
You are in:
- Pomegranate Bellini Ice Pops
Back Pomegranate Bellini Ice Pops
Pomegranate Bellini Ice Pops
Try this frozen take on a classic fruity cocktail, and if you have any prosecco and pomegranate juice left over, you could serve with Bellinis as well.
- 500ml prosecco
- 250ml pomegranate juice
- 80g sugar, alter to taste
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Other time: Leave time to freeze
- Mix together the prosecco, pomegranate juice and sugar to taste. (stick to 2 parts prosecco to 1 part pomegranate juice)
- Pour into an ice pop mould along with an ice pop stick and leave to freeze overnight.
- Serve and enjoy!