You might like
You are in:
- Philadelphia Smoky Jackets with Tomato…
Back Philadelphia Smoky Jackets with Tomato…
Philadelphia Smoky Jackets with Tomato Salsa
The Philadelphia in this healthy jacket potato recipe brings a lovely fresh taste that balances out the strong flavours
- 4 small baking potatoes
- 90g philadelphia
- 100g sweetcorn
- 150g drained kidney beans
- 8 spring onions
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ small ripe avocado
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- ½ lime juice
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Heat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Prick the potatoes several times with a fork and place in the oven for about 1-1½ hrs, depending on their size, until they are cooked through and have crisp skins.
- Meanwhile, to make the salsa, simply mix everything together and season. Keep chilled.
- When the potatoes are cooked, switch the oven to the grill on a high setting.
- Cut the potatoes in half and scoop the potato flesh into a mixing bowl. Add the Philadelphia and roughly mash together with a fork. Add the corn, kidney beans, spring onions and paprika and mix together. Spoon the filling back into the potato skins, then sit on a baking tray and
- Grill for 4-5 mins until the tops are golden and crisp.
- Top each with a dollop more Philadelphia, if you like, then serve with the tomato salsa.
These recipes have been kindly provided by Philadelphia.