You might like
You are in:
- Parma Ham with Caramelised Pears
Back Parma Ham with Caramelised Pears
Parma Ham with Caramelised Pears
This light starter recipe is really quick to make, leaving you with more time to perfect the main course - what's more, it tastes as great as it sounds.
- 40g butter
- 4 pears, cored and cut into thick slices
- 4 tsp demerara sugar
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- 200g Parma ham, slices
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the pear slices and sprinkle with the sugar. Cook for 2 minutes on each side.
- Divide the cooked pears between 8 serving plates and scatter with thyme sprigs.
- Pile slices of Parma ham on the side and season with a little black pepper.