You might like
You are in:
- Pan Fried Salmon Fillets with Lemon,…
Back Pan Fried Salmon Fillets with Lemon,…
Pan Fried Salmon Fillets with Lemon, Herb and Garlic Butter
Pan Fried Salmon Fillets with Lemon, Herb and Garlic ButterThis Salmon recipe is ideal for Good Friday
- 4 Morrison’s Fresh Salmon Fillets
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 100g Morrison’s Salted Butter, softened
- 1 Clove Clove of Garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Freshly Chopped Parsley
- 1 Lemon, zested, then sliced
- 1 Pinch Chilli Flakes
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Mix the Butter, Lemon zest, Garlic and Parsley together, add the chilli flakes if using, season with salt and pepper then reform into a little butter pat. Re-chill in the fridge while you cook the Salmon.
- Gently heat a little olive oil in a non-stick frying pan. Season the Salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Add to the pan topside down and fry gently for 3 mins, carefully turn the fillets over and cook through.
- Lift the Salmon carefully from the pan and serve on warmed plates, topped with a little of the chilled butter and garnish with small lemon slices. Serve with griddled asparagus and Morrison’s Jersey Royal Potatoes.