You might like
You are in:
- Muffin Case Omelettes
Back Muffin Case Omelettes
Muffin Case Omelettes
These oven-baked mini omelettes are the perfect portable cooked breakfast - perfect for busy mornings.
Makes 12 omelettes
- 100g wafer-thin ham, shredded
- 150g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 6 salad onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 6 eggs, beaten
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Heat the oven to 190°C/170°C fan/Gas 5. Mix the ham, tomatoes, onions and feta and season. Brush a 12-hole muffin tray with oil.
- Whisk the eggs with 120ml cold water. Add the ham mixture to the muffin holes, pour egg over each muffin and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the tin and allow to cool.