You might like
You are in:
- Minted Lamb Chops
Back Minted Lamb Chops
Minted Lamb Chops
Enjoy these jaw-droppingly tasty classic flavours.
- 4 lamb chops
- 1 tbsp rapeseed or sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp mint sauce
- 2 tbsps balsamic vinegar
- 900g small new potatoes, quartered, cooked and cooled
- 4 tbsps low-fat Greek yogurt
- ½ Grated zest and juice of ½ lemon
- 1 small red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and finely crushed
- 2 large handfuls watercress leaves, rinsed
- 2 tbsps freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- To prepare the marinade: in a large, shallow bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients together. Season. Add the lamb, coat on both sides, cover and set aside.
- For the salad: in a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together, season and set aside.
- Cook the lamb in a non-stick griddle pan on the hob, under a preheated moderate grill or on a prepared BBQ for 6–8 minutes on each side or until any meat juices run clear.
- Serve the steaks with the salad.