You might like
You are in:
- Medley of Vegetables with Citrus Butter
Back Medley of Vegetables with Citrus Butter
Medley of Vegetables with Citrus Butter
Freshen up any dish with this mouthwatering medley. The citrus butter really brings out the flavour of our carrots, parsnips, leeks and sugar snap peas - so you can serve up a vegetable dish with a difference.
- 500g baby carrots, trimmed and scraped
- 500g parsnips, peeled and quartered lengthways
- 500g leeks, trimmed and cut into 2cm chunks
- 150g sugar snap peas
- 1 orange, finely grated zest and juice of
- 2 tablespoon clear honey
- 25g butter
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 Pinch pepper, freshly ground
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Bring a large pan of lightly salted water to the boil and cook the carrots and parsnips for 5 minutes, add the leeks and sugar snap peas and cook for a further 10 minutes until tender. Drain thoroughly.
- Place the orange zest and juice in a large pan with the honey, butter and seasoning, heat gently until the butter melts then add the cooked vegetables, increase the heat and toss well to cover.
- Heat through for 2-3 minutes and serve.