You might like
You are in:
- Lemon Posset
These cute shot glass lemon possets make a lovely summer dessert.
- 1 litre double cream
- 4 lemons, grated zest and juice
- 200g caster sugar
- 200g seasonal berries, to decorate
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Other time: Chill for at least 3 hours
- Place the double cream, grated zest and sugar in a large saucepan. Stir well to combine.
- Bring the mixture to the boil, stirring occasionally.
- Once boiling, cook for 3 minutes, stirring the whole time to ensure the mixture does not boil over.
- Remove from the heat and add the juice of the 4 lemons.
- Strain the mixture into a large measuring jug.
- Divide the mixture between 8 serving glasses and allow to cool before refrigerating. Refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Remove from the fridge and allow the possets to warm to room temperature for 10 minutes before decorating with seasonal berries and serving.
- Set into shot glasses for a party feeling.