You might like
You are in:
- Layered Pasta Salad
Back Layered Pasta Salad
Layered Pasta Salad
This layered pasta salad is a colourful delight for adults and kids alike. If your little ones are fussy eaters, use this recipe to get them eating tasty veggies, you could even sneak in a few more!
- 300 fusilli pasta
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp clear honey
- 150g sugar snap peas, cut lengthways
- 175g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 160g mixed olives with feta, tub
- 1 small handful fresh mint, chopped, leaves only
- ½ bag spinach, wild rocket, red and ruby chard salad
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Cook the pasta as per the pack instructions until al dente. Then drain, rinse in cold water and shake to remove any excess water. Place into a bowl or plastic container and put aside.
- In a jug, mix together the olive oil, lemon juice, and clear honey and season to taste. Pour over the pasta and toss well.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the sugar snap peas, cherry tomatoes, the mixed olives and feta and mint leaves. Spoon this mix over the top of the pasta.
- Scatter the salad leaves on top, cover and chill until ready to use.