You might like
You are in:
- Lamb Kofta Kebabs
Back Lamb Kofta Kebabs
Lamb Kofta Kebabs
You can make these tasty koftas with turkey or beef mince. Grilling them means that any excess fat will drip out to leave you with a lower calorie version of your favourite takeaway.
- 1 red onion, peeled and very finely chopped
- 300g lamb mince
- 50g breadcrumbs
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 egg
- 4 small flour tortillas
- ½ red cabbage, shredded
- 1 little gem lettuce
- 4 tbsp créme fraiche, use a reduced fat variant for lower calories
- 1 lemon, cut into chunks
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Other time: Per Portion: kcal 423 Fat (g) 17.0 Saturates (g) 8.0 Carbohydrate (g) 39.5 Sugars (g) 6.8 Fibre (g) 7.1 Protein (g) 24.4 Salt (g) 0.97
- Place the red onion, mince, breadcrumbs, garlic, cumin, coriander and egg into a mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- With clean hands, mix thoroughly. Take 4 metal skewers, divide the mince mix into 4 and shape around each skewer.
- Grill under a medium heat for 12-15 minutes, turning frequently.
- To serve, top a warmed tortilla with a kofta, cabbage, lettuce, crème fraîche and lemon.