You might like
You are in:
- Home-made Lemonade Shandy
Back Home-made Lemonade Shandy
Home-made Lemonade Shandy
This beer garden classic is such a simple summer drink, but as refreshing as any other.
- 660ml bottled beer, use your favourite
- 250ml soda water
- 85g golden caster sugar
- 2 lemons, sliced
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Rinse the lemons under hot running water to remove any wax.
- Place the lemon wedges, sugar and 100ml cold water into a food processor and whiz to a pulp.
- Strain the mixture into a jug. Stir in the soda water. Sweeten to taste with extra sugar if needed.
- Pour the juice equally into 6 glasses. Top up with beer and serve immediately.