You might like
You are in:
- Ham, Mushroom and Garlic Tagliatelle
Back Ham, Mushroom and Garlic Tagliatelle
Ham, Mushroom and Garlic Tagliatelle
For a fast and easy pasta dish, you can’t beat this simple idea!
- 1 Princes Cured Ham
- 250g Tagliatelle
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove, crushed
- 150g Closed Cup Mushrooms, chopped
- 180g Low Fat Soft Cheese
- 1 handful Fresh Parsley, chopped, to garnish
Total time required
- Cooking time:
- Cut the Princes Cured Ham into 1cm dice. Set aside.
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions in plenty of boiling, lightly salted water.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic for 30-40 seconds. Add the mushrooms and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring often, over a medium heat. Add the ham and stir thoroughly. Remove from the heat.
- Drain the cooked pasta in a colander, reserving 4 tablespoons of the cooking water. Return the cooking water to the saucepan, add the soft cheese, and stir to combine over a medium heat. Mix in the ham and mushrooms, then tip in the pasta, stirring gently until piping hot.
- Share between 4 warmed pasta bowls. Serve, garnished with chopped fresh parsley.
This recipe has been kindly provided by Princes.