You might like
You are in:
- Ham, Cherry Tomato and Cheddar Frittata
Back Ham, Cherry Tomato and Cheddar Frittata
Ham, Cherry Tomato and Cheddar Frittata
This simple family meal is a real winner. Serve it for brunch, lunch or supper or cold in a packed lunch.
- 1 Princes Cured Ham, chopped
- 2 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 1 bunch Spring Onions, finely chopped
- 300g New Potatoes, chopped into chunks
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 6 Eggs
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 2 tsp Dried Mixed Herbs
- 50g Mature Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1 handfull Mixed Salad Leaves
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Preheat the grill. Set aside about one-third of the Princes Cured Ham.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a nonstick frying pan measuring about 30cm in diameter. Add the spring onions and potatoes and cook on the hob for 4-5 minutes, stirring often. Add the cherry tomatoes and the larger portion of ham.
- Beat the eggs and milk together. Add the dried herbs and season with a little salt and black pepper, then pour into the frying pan. Cook over a medium-low heat for 4-5 minutes to set the base, then sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Transfer to the grill to set the surface for about 4-5 minutes. Remove from the heat and sprinkle the reserved ham on top and place back under the grill for 2-3 minutes. Cool for 5-10 minutes, (the frittata will be easier to slice). Serve, garnished with salad leaves.
- Add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
This recipe has been kindly provided by Princes.