You might like
You are in:
- Gooey Chocolate Brownie Mug Cake
Back Gooey Chocolate Brownie Mug Cake
Gooey Chocolate Brownie Mug Cake
A delicious treat is only minutes away with this easy to make mug cake. All you need are 4 ingredients, so simple.
- 1 tbsp chocolate spread
- 1 large egg
- 1 handful mini marshmallows
- 4 tbsp self-raising flour
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Other time: Leave for 25 min to cool
- In a bowl, whisk the egg until smooth and place in a mug.
- Add the chocolate spread and self-raising flour and mix together into a smooth mixture.
- Add a small handful of marshmallows and mix.
- Microwave the mug for around 1 min and then leave to cool for 25 - 30 mins to create the desired chewy centre.
- Top the brownie with a few more marshmallows for an extra treat. Serve and enjoy.