You might like
You are in:
- Goats Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
Back Goats Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
Goats Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
Try this easy recipe for your next party or get together.
- 110g Goats Cheese
- 1 handful Fresh Basil, minced
- ½ tsp Salt
- 12 Tomatoes
- ½ tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Bake tomatoes in a preheated oven set at 180 C for 45 minutes.
- In a bowl mix together the cheese, basil, salt and pepper until well blended.
- When the tomatoes are cooked through, wait for them to cool down then slice the tops off.
- With a small spoon carefully scoop the pulp out to make a hollow and sturdy shell. Drain off any juice that may be in the tomato shells.
- Fill the tomatoes with the mixture and carefully place the top back on. Repeat until all the mixture is used.
- Arrange onto a plate or platter and serve.