You might like
You are in:
- Goan Curry with Diced Turkey Thigh
Back Goan Curry with Diced Turkey Thigh
Goan Curry with Diced Turkey Thigh
version to the classic Lamb alternative. A warming curry perfect for a midweek
- 30g Sunflower Oil
- 250g Diced Turkey Thigh
- 50g Laksa Paste
- 1 Small White Onion , sliced
- 2 Sweet Potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 1 tin Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Chicken Stock Cube
- 2 tsp Tamarind Sauce
- 1 tsp White Sugar
- 1 tin Full Fat Coconut Milk
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Heat your oil in a heavy bottom saucepan. Add your Turkey and Fry off until slightly browned.
- Once browned add your curry paste and cook for a further 4 minutes. Then add your onions and sweet potato.
- Add the remainder of your ingredients and bring to the boil. Once boiling, return to a simmer for 25 minutes.
- Your curry will be ready and serve with some steamed vegetables or wild rice.