You might like
You are in:
- Gluten Free Chocolate and Pistachio…
Back Gluten Free Chocolate and Pistachio…
Gluten Free Chocolate and Pistachio Brownies
This flourless, gluten-free brownie recipe uses almonds and pistachios to give them a unique, indulgent flavour.
Makes 12 squares
- 225g Dark chocolate
- 225g Butter
- 2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 200g Caster sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 150g Ground almonds
- 100g Pistachios, chopped
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in a bowl over simmering water.
- Remove from the heat, mix in the sugar and vanilla and then beat in the eggs.
- Stir in the ground almonds and chopped pistachios.
- Pour into a lined tin and bake at 170 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Press a knife in check the brownies are cooked, it will not come back completely clean but should not be too gooey.
- Leave to cool and set, then slice into squares to serve. Optionally, dust with icing sugar or cocoa powder.