You might like
You are in:
- Genius Gluten Free Chocolate Muffin…
Back Genius Gluten Free Chocolate Muffin…
Genius Gluten Free Chocolate Muffin Tiramisu
Because sometimes you just have to treat yourself!
- 6 Genius Gluten Free Double Chocolate Muffins
- 700g Frozen Raspberries, left in bags to defrost
- 1 dusting Cocoa Powder
- 1 dusting Dark Chocolate, grated
- 600ml Double Cream
- 250ml Mascarpone
- 75ml Marsala
- 2 tbsp Golden Caster Sugar
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Other time: Refrigerate for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Whisk together (using an electric whisk) the ingredients for the Marsala cream.
- To assemble the dish, place a layer of muffin slices in the dish to cover the base, top this with one bag of defrosted raspberries, scoop and spread a layer of Marsala cream (use approx half of the mix).
- Repeat these layers finishing with the Marsala cream. Using a fine sieve, cover the top layer of cream with cocoa powder and grate over some dark chocolate.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 8 hours.