You might like
You are in:
- Fig, Prosciutto & Rocket Bruschetta
Back Fig, Prosciutto & Rocket Bruschetta
Fig, Prosciutto & Rocket Bruschetta
Bruschetta can be made with a wide variety of toppings to make an almost infinite variety of flavourful, colourful and nutritious snacks.
- 4 slices Genius white bread
- 2 figs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 splash Balsamic vinegar
- 1 large handful rocket
- 1 pack Prosciutto
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Simply cut sliced Genius White Bread diagonally across into large triangles or cut out large rounds from each slice with a pastry cutter. Bake the prepared bread on a baking tray at 200’C/400’F for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut 2 ripe figs into quarters or eighths depending on their size.
- Season and toss in olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Add a large handful of rocket.
- Drape a thin slice of prosciutto onto the bruschetta and arrange the fig and rocket on top.
- Serve immediately.
Genius Gluten Free