You might like
You are in:
- Cranberry Punch Cocktail with Dried Orange and Blackberry Garnish
Back Cranberry Punch Cocktail with Dried Orange and Blackberry Garnish
Cranberry Punch Cocktail with Dried Orange and Blackberry Garnish
Serve up this festive cocktail at your next Christmas party and impress your guests.
- 150ml apple juice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 500ml cranberry juice
- 200ml sloe gin
- 300ml prosecco
- 1 orange, zest in thick strips
- 12 blackberries
- 1 orange, finely sliced
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Preheat the oven to 100c/80fan gas mark 1/275F
- Finely slice the orange and place on a baking tray. Bake for 45 minutes or until the slices have dried and gone crisp. The under side will keep a strong colour so don’t be tempted to turn them while baking.
- Heat the apple juice in a small saucepan on a medium heat with the cinnamon stick until just below the boil. Turn the heat off and allow to cool and then discard the cinnamon.
- Combine the cooled apple juice, cranberry juice, sloe gin and pour into tall glasses with a little ice.
- Top up with prosecco and add a twisted piece of orange zest.
- Garnish with 3 blackberries and 1 or 2 slices of dried orange in each glass. Serve.