You might like
You are in:
- Clementine Segments Coated with Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt
Back Clementine Segments Coated with Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt
Clementine Segments Coated with Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt
The sweetness of the clementines complements the bitterness of the dark chocolate with a sprinkle of sea salt for good measure.
- 200g dark chocolate
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 5 clementines or satsumas
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Other time: 15 minutes chilling time
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Peel the clementines, making sure all pith is removed.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over boiling water until fully melted and smooth, making sure the bowl doesn’t touch the water.
- Dip the clementine segments into the melted chocolate until they are half covered.
- Place the clementine segments onto the baking tray and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Chill them in the fridge for around 15 mins.
- Serve and enjoy.