You might like
You are in:
- Christmas Pudding Rice Crispy Cakes
Back Christmas Pudding Rice Crispy Cakes
Christmas Pudding Rice Crispy Cakes
A fun variation on a classic make-with-the-kids treat - this version adds a little festive magic to rice crispies with its jolly Christmas Pudding decoration. Contains nuts.
- 50g Morrisons Choco Crackles
- 50g butter
- 100g milk chocolate
- 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 80g white chocolate
- 250g ready to roll icing
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Add the butter, milk chocolate and peanut butter into a saucepan. Heat on a medium heat until everything has melted.
- Sprinkle in the choco crackles and cover them evenly in the melted chocolate
- Cover an egg cup with cling film and fill with the mixture. Press down on the top to create a flat base and then turn the egg cup upside down to release the mix. Remove the cling film and let them chill to become firm.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave and spoon over each pudding once they have set.
- Make holly leaves and berries out of the ready to roll icing and place on top
- Serve and enjoy