You might like
You are in:
- Chinese Vegetable Stir Fry
Back Chinese Vegetable Stir Fry
Chinese Vegetable Stir Fry
This quick stir fry recipe is bursting with flavour and will easily serve 2 people in just 15 minutes. Why not give it a try?
- 1 onion, sliced
- 150g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red pepper, finely sliced
- 1 green pepper, finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, chopped
- 100g mangetout
- ½ Chinese leaf, shredded (Pak Choi can also work)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 120g noodles
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Heat a wok with a little oil.
- Add the onion, mushrooms and peppers and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the ginger and garlic, fry for a further 1 minute.
- Add the mangetout, Chinese leaf and soy sauce, continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve with rice or noodles, garnish with chilli flakes and soy sauce.