You might like
You are in:
- Chicken, Noodle and Chilli Soup
Back Chicken, Noodle and Chilli Soup
Chicken, Noodle and Chilli Soup
If you're after a hearty, filling soup then look no further. This chilli chicken and noodle soup is really simple to make.
- 4 skinless chicken breast fillets
- 4 tbsp teriyaki marinade
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2.3 litres chicken stock, use 2 stock cubes
- 1 medium red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 kg fine egg noodles
- 25g spring onions, sliced, to garnish
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Make a few deep slashes in each chicken breast and place in a shallow dish. Mix the teriyaki marinade with the oil, pour over the chicken, cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the grill to high. Place the chicken on a foil-lined grill pan and spoon over any remaining marinade. Cook, turning occasionally, for 15 minutes until the chicken is golden and cooked through.
- Place the stock in a large saucepan with the chilli and bring to a boil.Add the noodles and simmer for 3-4 minutes until they begin to soften. Slice the chicken and add to the pan.
- Ladle into bowls and add the spring onions.