You might like
You are in:
- Chicken Casserole
Back Chicken Casserole
cutting or mess - a hearty, warming dish fit for all the family.
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- 1 bag Frozen Diced Chicken Breast (500g)
- 1 bag Frozen Casserole Mix (1kg)
- 1 Chicken Stock Cube
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 dash Pepper
- 1 heaped tblsp Frozen Mashed Potato
- 1 handful Frozen Green Beans
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Brown the frozen diced chicken in a pan with the oil and cornflour.
- Add the meat and the full bag of frozen casserole vegetables to a casserole dish.
- Add the stock cube mixed with the 400ml of hot water.
- Cover and cook in a pre-heated oven for 1 hour at 200°C/400°F/Fan 180°C/Gas Mark 6 or in a slow cooker for 3-4 hours on high.
- Season to taste and serve with frozen mashed potato and fine green beans. You could even add dumplings as a little extra treat!