You might like
You are in:
- Bourbon-spiced Peaches and Cream Lollies
Back Bourbon-spiced Peaches and Cream Lollies
Bourbon-spiced Peaches and Cream Lollies
'Tis the season of the popsicle, or ice lolly to us Brits, and this bourbon-spiced peaches and cream variety is a fantastic addition to anyone's freezer - just drizzle with honey before eating to really hit the spot.
- 2 peaches, finely diced
- 50ml bourbon, we used Jim Beam
- 250ml Greek yogurt
- 100ml whipping cream
- 50g honey, to serve
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Other time: Leave time to freeze
- Gently combine all the ingredients together.
- Carefully spoon the mixture into the ice pop moulds and freeze overnight.
- Drizzle with honey to serve.