You might like
You are in:
- Blue Cheese, Prosciutto and Rocket…
Back Blue Cheese, Prosciutto and Rocket…
Blue Cheese, Prosciutto and Rocket Bruschetta
A tasty bruschetta perfect for a light lunch or an easy starter.
- 4 Thick Slices of Bread
- 80ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 10 Walnuts, halved and slightly toasted
- 1 Garlic Clove, halved
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ tsp Brown Sugar
- 4 slices Prosciutto
- 80g Wild Rocket Leaves
- 120g Blue Cheese, crumbled
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Brush the bread with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and grill for 1 minute until golden. Turn over and cook for another minute, then rub one side with garlic.
- Place the remaining oil, vinegar and sugar in a small bowl, season and whisk to combine. Toss the rocket with half the dressing.
- Top each slice of bread with a slice of prosciutto and a handful of rocket. Sprinkle with cheese and walnuts then drizzle with remaining dressing and serve.