You might like
You are in:
- Bell Pepper Pizza
Back Bell Pepper Pizza
Bell Pepper Pizza
Try veggie pizzas with a twist. These pepper pizzas make a tasty starter for parties and a great snack or lunch for kids.
- 4 large bell peppers
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 125g grated cheese
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 pack Tenderstem broccoli
- 1 sprinkle red pepper flakes, or chilli flakes for more kick
- 1 sprinkle mixed herbs, to garnish
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Pre-heat your oven or toaster oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Slice the peppers in half, remove the stalk and lay flat on a baking sheet.
- Top with sauce, then add the cheese, broccoli and cherry tomatoes.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Add a pinch of red pepper or chilli flakes and mixed herbs to garnish and enjoy.