You might like
You are in:
- Banana and Cinnamon Pancakes
Back Banana and Cinnamon Pancakes
Makes 12 pancakes
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon, plus extra to serve
- 6 tsp golden caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large bananas, or 4 small, roughly chopped plus extra to serve
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil, for frying
- 6 tbsp low fat Greek-style yoghurt
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Other time: 30 minutes resting
- When making the basic pancake mix, leave out the salt. Add the baking powder, cinnamon and sugar to the flour, then add only 100ml milk as well as the vanilla extract. Rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Mash the chopped banana into the batter and stir through the mix to combine.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan then add 2 tbsp of the batter. Cook the pancakes on both sides, turning with a spatula. Once golden brown, set aside and keep warm then continue with the rest of the pancake batter. Serve immediately with banana slices and 1 tbsp Greek-style yogurt and a sprinkling of ground cinnamon.