You might like
You are in:
- Apple and Blueberry Puree
Back Apple and Blueberry Puree
Apple and Blueberry Puree
is a juicy mix of cooked apple and blueberries – a delicious fruit combo. This
recipe is perfect for dipping banana sticks into, introducing your baby to easy
- 1 Medium Apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 60g Frozen Blueberries
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Add the purée to cereal or porridge for a fruity breakfast dish.
- Put the chopped apple and blueberries into a saucepan, add water.
- Cook for around 10 minutes until the apple and blueberry are completely soft. If it sticks to the pan, add a little more water.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and stir.
- Cool down and then serve.
- Freeze any leftovers in small pots or ice cube trays.