You might like
You are in:
- Sticky Pork Noodles
Back Sticky Pork Noodles
Sticky Pork Noodles
This Sticky Pork Noodles dish is an easy midweek winner. It’s an Asian inspired stir-fry recipe with a tangy and sticky marinade made from hoisin sauce, garlic cloves and limes, crunchy stir-fry veg and tasty noodles.
- 4 Pork Loin Medallions, cut into 1cm strips
- 1 Pack of Stir-Fry Vegetables, 300g
- 1 Noodles, 300g
- 25g Fresh Coriander, chopped (optional)
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 2 Limes, grated zest and juice
- 2 Garlic Cloves, peeled and crushed
- 4 tbsp Hoisin Sauce
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- To prepare the marinade, mix together the lime zest and juice, garlic and hoisin sauce in a shallow bowl. Stir in the pork, cover and set aside.
- Heat a large frying pan or wok on a medium high heat. Add the pork with all the marinade and stir continuously for 5 minutes.
- Add the vegetables and stir-fry for 4 minutes until hot but still crunchy.
- Turn the heat down to medium, add the noodles, mix well and heat for a further 2 minutes or until the noodles are piping hot. Remove the pan from the heat and stir through the coriander.
- Divide the stir-fry between four bowls, sprinkle over the sesame seeds and serve immediately. Tip: Try using egg noodles instead of rice noodles or a lemon instead of the lime.